Experienced Georgia Business Lawyer Provides Strong Counsel
Albany firm handles healthcare, estate planning and litigation issues
The Albany-based Calhoun Law Group, LLC gives clients the legal support they need to tackle numerous types of challenges in numerous practice areas. Attorney William Calhoun has more than 30 years of experience assisting clients with healthcare law, business law, estate planning and civil litigation. I also provide mediation services to parties who seek guidance from a qualified attorney to reach consensus.
Skillful advocate advises individuals, families and businesses
In southwest Georgia as well as Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and other locations throughout the state, my firm is respected as a leader in various practice areas. When you retain my services, you will have an attorney who is:
- Accomplished — I have a long track record of winning successful results and have earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Thorough — Whether you need a contract analyzed, have questions about compliance with Medicare rules or are putting together an estate plan to provide for your loved ones after you’re gone, I review the situation thoroughly and provide detailed counsel so you can proceed with confidence.
- Assertive — In litigation and settlement negotiations, I am an aggressive, strategic advocate who looks for innovative ways to help my clients achieve their goals.
Regardless of whether you require assistance with a healthcare, business, litigation or estate planning concern, you can count on my firm for highly professional representation at cost-effective rates.
Attorney advises on a range of business and corporate matters
Representing individuals, families, businesses and government authorities, my firm handles legal matters relating to:
- Healthcare law — I have extensive experience guiding clients nationwide on various healthcare law issues, including medical regulatory compliance, licensure proceedings, Medicare and Medicaid provisions and certificate of need, managed care contracting and payer disputes and appeals..
- Estate planning — If you’re looking to safeguard your family through effective estate planning, my firm offers a full range of services, including the creation of wills, trusts and advance directives.
- Business law — My firm delivers knowledgeable counsel on business and corporate matters, such as contract development and the resolution of partnership and shareholder disputes.
- Civil litigation — In civil litigation cases, I strive to secure a positive result for clients while avoiding unnecessary expense and hassle.
- Mediation services — Litigation can be expensive and time-consuming. In mediation proceedings, I serve as a neutral third party who works with parties to find common ground and avoid going to court.
Having practiced for more than three decades, I have a deep understanding of the relevant laws and courts in every part of the state, including Dougherty, Fulton, Terrell, Baker, Worth, Turner, Cobb, Sumter and Lee counties.
Contact an accomplished Georgia attorney for a free initial consultation
Calhoun Law Group, LLC advises clients from Georgia and other parts of the country on a wide range of legal concerns, including healthcare law, estate planning and business disputes. To schedule your free consultation, please call or contact me online. My office is in Albany.